Friday, April 27, 2012

..8 weeks..

Alhamdulillah..my baby is 8 weeks already..

Never know that the morning sickness feelings are as bad as this. It's hard to even wake up from bed. My head is always spinning around, and I always throw whatever I ate no matter when and what. Everything I eat and do seems to be wrong for my body. Now I have the experience. Now I know how hard is the pregnancy times. Now I know how much we should appreciate our mothers.

To my mom, thanks for being so patient and strong to go through this for us. I really appreciate this. We love you!

To my roommate who is getting engaged this Sunday, congratulations and good luck. I am so very happy for you. And I know you will be the happiest person in the world on that day. You deserve this happiness baby. After all the tears, this is the time for you to smile. Take care. Much love! :)

1 comment:

Nurul said...

:') i'm touched..much love!