Thursday, December 22, 2011

..Nice world..

I am writing this while enjoying my breakfast in the office.. and yes, I can only do this when my manager is on leave (hehe..I love you Teresa.. ;p).. and also yes, I know it's quite a long time since I wrote something in here..

I know I had a nice world when I can come to work with a smile and having no stress, got a time to have breakfast and write something or maybe read something, and continue to work without anyone says anything.. I know I had a nice world when I can have a ladies night out after work with my colleagues or a date with my fiance without thinking of anything.. I know I had a nice world when I can call my mom whenever I want and tell her everything that happened and laughing with her and listen to her version of story..

There are certain times when I forgot that this world is actually very nice.. full of it's own stories.. unique and beautiful stories.. Yup, there's always a sunshine beyond rain.. always a good time beyond pain.. It's just depends on how we appreciate this world.. our world.. others' world..

2012 is nearly coming.. very near.. I am ready to face anything in front.. being tough is tough, but everything that has passed in this year always made me stronger and stronger.. made me knew myself well.. I am 23.. and will be 24.. and I guess I will be matured enough to create a beautiful world of mine..

2012.. I will be a 24 years old lady.. will be leaving old bitter stories of mine.. will carry forward sweet memories of 23 years of life.. will be having new family.. will be a good wife to someone I love, a good daughter to my parent and in-law, a good sister to my beautiful and handsome brothers and sisters, and a good friends to everyone.. and not forgetting, I always ready to dedicate myself to ALLAH.. insyaALLAH..

Ahh... what a nice world I have... :)

No comments: