Sunday, December 25, 2011

..Love story of a kid..

I sometimes do love to fill my free time with reading kid's love story.. They are just 22 years old, 21, and might be younger.. For now, I keep saying that learn to live your life first before you wanna grab someone else into it. But it's a perfect experiences though. Life experiences. To be loved and to be hurt and then to be loved by someone who really loves you..

I once fell in love when I was young. Okay, it might be a lie since it might not be just once. But yeah, I've felt that kind of feeling. Feeling of always wanna be together, always wanna hear from each other, always wanna tell everything to each other, all the jealousy inside, arguments.. Lots of it and most of everything.. Then we felt that the relationship cannot last long, made decisions to end up the relationship and live the world alone again.. Then someone find us being single and accept us as who we are and finally, boom! The relationship ends with a new family formed..

It's not wrong to have that feeling. I always knew that there's always a reason behind everything. When I read those kid's love story, I always smile to myself and said "when the time is right, you will find someone right for you".. :)

p/s: to my lovely friend, I can guess that something is wrong with your relationship with the one you loved before and now you are trying to build a new relationship with someone new. Be patient, darling. Sometimes we never realized that the person who always been made for you is just right in front of your eyes. Believe what your heart says, because sometimes it's totally right. May ALLAH always be with you and gives you strength to get you through everything. Remember, I always be here if you need a shoulder to cry on. Miss you, babe.. ;)

2 comments:

Nurul said...

i'm crying reading this.. :')
thank u so much syg..i know i'm blessed with beautiful people around me. that includes u..
can't wait to meet u..there are lots of things to share..

suhailah salahuddin said...

one day we'll meet..believe me..nnt kite buat pillow talk ok.. :)