Sunday, November 6, 2011

..Dear my yayang..

Dear my yayang,

Alhamdulillah. November datang lagi. Setahun sudah. And we are engaged. I am so grateful to have you in my life. Apapun yang kita lalui, apapun orang kata, still our love has grown stronger and stronger. Banyak dugaan yang kita dah lalui. Banyak bisikan luar yang cuba pisahkan kita, but our love has also inspired certain people around us to have a better relationship. Thank you ALLAH..

Thank you yayang, for all the laughter, tears, arguments, thoughts, love, everything. Thank you for all sacrifices that you've made for me along this 1 year we be together. Thank you for convincing me to give the very best answer for your magic question after 3 days we met. I will never forget that moment yang. Never. Walaupun ada yang mengatakan I salah buat pilihan, tapi I tetap yakin dengan you. And I always know, you are the best for me. And I can't wait for that day where we will be as one..much love!xoxo!Mwah!

p/s: this entry is dedicated to my lovely one and only fiancee, Mohd Hafiz Ismail as this month is our first anniversary together.. :)

2 comments:

Maria Sabari said...

Congrats for ur anniversary,, may ur relationship with love one, last forever! plan nak kawin bile ni sue? :)

suhailah salahuddin said...

insyaALLAH kak..nak gak jadi cam akak n azim :) plannye tahun depan..kite xley cakap pape..kenalah tunggu apiz..hee..doa2kanlah ye.. ;)