Tuesday, November 1, 2011

..It's my life, though..

Being a girl named Nur Suhailah binti Salahuddin is totally not simple. You will experience lots of hard times rather than easy one. And when i say it's not simple, i meant it. It's like you can have a moment of happiness in 5 minutes, then in another 5 minutes time, you will feel the pain. Again and again. You will lose faith even in yourself. You will love people who don't really love you and lose people you love. You will..

I still remember what my mom had teach me to go through the hardships of life. She always say "be patient and pray. ALLAH will give you the strength". Oh, how I miss her! Her laugh, her smile, her shoulder to cry on..

Whatever it is, don't ever show your tears. People never like it. All you will get is "crying is not a solution. So, stop crying" words. They just don't understand that we are crying just to release all the weaknesses we have and gain the strength again. They will never want to understand. But ALLAH do. I always believe that HE will always do..

Thank you ALLAH for giving me my strength. I know I have to face them. What to do? It's my life, though..
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: