Wednesday, November 2, 2011

..Judgmental - a typical Malay mindset..

Today is Wednesday. But since this morning I had a 'Monday blues' feeling. Erks! Something is not right. It is, actually, but it's not the thing that I want to focus here. Can't hide it, but can't show it either. So, let it be like how it supposed to be..

Talking to an old friend had really cheer up my day. Well, not exactly talking. We were ym-ing (where the hell did I get this word?haha!) while I was in the office (yeah!sounds naughty, I know.. =P) doing my work. And she is not a really OLD friend like someone I knew since I was in my kindergarten years. Nope. We were being friends since we were in our matriculation year. Accidentally we were in a same class and a same tutorial group. ALLAH's fate, we also went to the same university and staying in the same college. But one thing I realized while talking to her is, she always be with me. Sharing the laughters and tears. And suddenly I was laughing to myself, simply because I think it's funny to know the fact that someone you think is not your good friend is actually the one and someone you think is the one is actually not..

Judgmental. It's a typical Malaysian mind. Same goes to me here, though. I saw someone. A guy. He's so selekeh, wearing a half-buttoned shirt, slipper and walking like a lazy man. In my mind I thought, he must be a kampung man who like to berfoya-foya all the time and not having responsibilities towards his family. Or he might be a man who has 2 wives, or maybe 3. Haha! My mind is so naughty! When my fiancees food is ready, I already forgot about this man. Again, ALLAH's fate, I saw him. This time, he is with HIS WIFE and his CHILDREN. They were eating and talking happily and there were lots of foods on their table. Adoiyai.. Hahaha! I was so wrong! Pity him..

Don't make judgments towards people. Strangers or not, everybody has their own character. Sometimes you might think a person is good, but that person might also turned out not to be one. So, the best way is, don't put any hopes, and learn to accept people as who they are..

"Anyone who does not love, will not be loved either" - Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

No comments: