Sunday, November 27, 2011

..Changes..

I am all alone. In an empty house. It let my mind go anywhere it want. To the past, even though the past was just 5 minutes ago. Thinking, dreaming, analyzing..

These past few weeks taught me lots of things in life. Lots and lots of it. Good and bad. Love and hate. Funny and sad. Everything called life. Mine got few changes. Others might have one too. Shall we be very grateful on all the changes? Let's say it. Alhamdulillah.. :)

Personal. Since I am currently engaged, of course the plan to get married is there. More and more people keep on asking when is the date. Me? Can't answer such question because the answer is with him. But it is soon insyaALLAH. Just waiting for the rezeki. But I already have one ring for that. Yippie! ;) More preparation is coming i.e. my kursus kahwin and the HIV test and etc. Be patient for the date people. Will update with you guys once it's known. :)

Career. Alhamdulillah. After 6 months working with iMAXX Services Plus, I passed my probation period with flying colours (sounds like exam though..hehe..). Yeay! For this, lots of thanks to ibu, my beloved fiance Mohd Hafiz Ismail and all colleagues that gave me lots of supports for the past 6 months. Oh! not forgetting those who never like me (only one person do I guess) in that office. Sorry, but I don't mind at all. You have to know that you are nothing to me. Say whatever you want to say, people still know who is right and who is wrong. Thanks for the past weeks, now I know not only me who hates you, but almost all of them. Don't cry dear. Think what is your mistakes and just say sorry for that. Simple.

Friends. New are coming. Old has gone. It's like a cycle. But I don't mind. Only the real best friends will stay with you through laugh and tears, stone and sea. And I am glad I have lots of them. For those who has gone, thanks and sorry, but I don't care. Live your life. I forgive you, so don't come back to me. You are good enough to have your friends, and my life is good enough without you. For those who stay, you are appreciated much in my life. I am busy, I admit it. But I am building my career and my new life. And I never forget you. You are always in my pray, my heart, and my mind. Much love for you! :)

And this, is for you, who has gone. Far away. I'll find someone like you. :)

I heard that your settled downThat you found a girl and you're married nowI heard that your dreams came trueGuess she gave you things I didn't give to you
Old friend, why are you so shy?  Ain't like you to hold it back or hide from the light.   I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited, but I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight itI'd hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded that for me, it isn't over
Never mind, I'll find someone like youI wish nothing but the best for you tooDon't forget me, I begI remember you said "Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead"  Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead
You'd know how the time fliesOnly yesterday was the time of our livesWe were born and raised in a summer hazeBound by the surprise of our glory days Nothing compares, no worries or caresRegrets and mistakes, they're memories madeWho would have known how bittersweet this would taste?
Never mind, I'll find someone like youI wish nothing but the best for you tooDon't forget me, I begI remember you said "Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead"  Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead...

No comments: